Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A little bit about me...

I am Robert Anaya but I go by Bob. I currently attend Edinboro University and am aspiring to become an Elementary School teacher. I was born and raised in Erie and graduated from Collegiate Academy way back in 2002.  My wonderful family includes my wife Jessica and two beautiful children Xavier and Addison. Xavier is six years old and is in kindergarten, Addison was born just this past April and will be ten months in February.  I am perusing a career in teaching because my passion lies within helping children gain knowledge and a sense of unity. I am a sports fan and believe that by working together we can achieve more, especially in the classroom. "There is no I in team".  Presenting a team effort attitude to the classroom brings acceptance of diversity and a sense of helping each other up when one may fall.

1 comment:

  1. Teaching is definitely a team effort. When you get put in diverse settings, co-teaching, consultations, and collaboration are the best resources a teacher can have.

    ReplyDelete