Monday, April 30, 2012

Visual Essay Refelection

The visual essay project was a great opportunity to learn a new tool, I used the free photo story program to complete the project. It was simple to use and I can easily see how I can infuse this program into lessons after becoming a school teacher. Being able to make the videos available to students in a centralized location would add another dimension to my classroom. Animated stories, various subjects review, projects and assignments could all be incorporated in the academic success of all students. The virtually anytime access to these videos allows students to view and review all posted assignments whenever they choose. The simplicity of the program allowed to me complete my first use of the program in a small amount of time. Not only learning a new program I can easily use in the classroom, it reinforced the reason and motivation of wanting to return to the classroom as a teacher. I have a lot to learn still and will always keep an open mind to new and exciting ideas, this project defiantly open my eyes to new ideas and opportunities in the enhancement of my future classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment